Wednesday 27 July 2011

Thing 8: Google Calendar

I like the idea of an electronic calendar so that everything is easily available and I use the one in Microsoft Outlook at work. I don't think my phone will support Google Calendar and this is where I would use it the most. Currently I rarely use the calendar attached to my phone using my paper diary instead. Realistically I should look more into how I schedule things, don't get me wrong, I am organised and I do use a calendar to remind me, what I don't do is use 1 single place. I have to check my Outlook Calendar, my work diary and my personal diary, which is rubbish of me really. Anyway my work diary runs out soon, it's an academic year one, so I should dispense with that maybe in favour of Outlook. My personal diary runs out at the end of the year, maybe I should start using the one in my phone to see how I manage. I know that my line manager would say just go get yourself an iPhone and perhaps after finishing cpd23 I might decide I need a more modern phone. At the moment though I'm happy with the one I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working from home day 5 - however long it's been on 16/04

Yes, it may have been 3 or 4 weeks now but it feels like 3 or 4 months. I have got to the stage where I don't know what day it is, t...