Wednesday 27 July 2011

Thing 9: Evernote

Ok I've lost patience. Firstly it did not download as per the instructions. No matter I thought I'll go to the online version and see what it can do. So I did the note as per instructions that worked fine. I started the picture drag and drop bit and guess what? Everything stopped working and my computer crashed. Not to be deterred I closed everything down and then reopened what I needed. I came back to the Thing 9 blogpost and read that I can copy and paste pics to Evernote if I want. Excellent I'll give it a go I thought. Guess what now? It won't let me paste, so now I'm irritated and don't think it's worth the trouble.

I've seen some Pushnote posts, telling me it's excellent (yes I finally got round to looking at Pushnote, still not sure of it's use though). I may give Evernote another go later but for now it's more Nevernote for me.

1 comment:

  1. Evernote crashed my computer too! But I gave it another try and it's been fine. I was able to paste web page content into it, but when I tried to drag a picture from my computer it looked fine until I saved it and tried to open it again and it was gone. I've been using it for notes though and it seems more promising than I thought at first. (But Pushnote is really stupid and useless, in my opinion.)

    ReplyDelete

Working from home day 5 - however long it's been on 16/04

Yes, it may have been 3 or 4 weeks now but it feels like 3 or 4 months. I have got to the stage where I don't know what day it is, t...