Monday 20 June 2011

Thing 2

Well I have done Thing 2 now as well, apart from the looking at other blogs bit, as the Delicious link wouldn't work for me - possibly because i'm at work, I'll try later. I keep clicking My Account to move around when I want to get back to my home page, which then means an extra click back to Blogger - that's annoying, I know it's only 1 click away but it's making me feel inept at using the technology. Anyone else out there had the same problem when starting off?
And what's with the time? When I'm writing it shows the correct time (BST for me) but the post (and preview) show something really early, maybe an American time. Can it be changed to English time? That's something I'll have to explore.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, if you go to your dashboard, then settings then formatting you can set your time zone. That should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma, I've done that and it's showing the correct time now :)

    ReplyDelete

Working from home day 5 - however long it's been on 16/04

Yes, it may have been 3 or 4 weeks now but it feels like 3 or 4 months. I have got to the stage where I don't know what day it is, t...